Registration statistics for Virginia voters are updated monthly. Statistics are broken out into segments including, but not limited to, Congressional District, State Senate, House of Delegates and locality.
As of 12/1/2022, the Commonwealth of Virginia has 6,132,331 registered voters.
Data contained on this page may fluctuate due to ongoing redistricting efforts. ELECT is actively working with localities to ensure the accuracy of the information provided.
- Polling Places - 2023 Republican Primary (.xlsx)
- Polling Places - 2023 Democrat Primary (.xlsx)
- Polling Places - 2022 November General (.xlsx) (Updated 11/2/2022)
- Historical Registration Statistics
- Registration/Turnout Statistics (November Elections, 1976-Present)