Registration Drive Training
Effective July 1, 2013 all individuals or organizations requesting twenty-five (25) or more voter registration applications from the Department of Elections (ELECT) or local voter registration offices must register and complete ELECT certified training.
You may complete ELECT certified training in one of three ways:
- Instructor led, classroom training offered by ELECT.
- Contact Taylor Melton for more information.
- Instructor led, classroom training at local voter registration offices.
- Contact your local voter registration office for more information.
- Online: Voter Registration Training Video (Updated 7/1/20)
Once you have completed ELECT certified training, submit the voter registration application request and affidavit.
- List of Certified Persons and Organizations (Revised 8/13/20)
Please allow 24 hours for your name to post after training. You can search for your name in the following manner: on Windows machines use CRTL F to initiate a search within the document. On an Apple computer use Command ⌘ F to initiate a search within the document.
Voter Registration Drive Forms
Social Media - Voter Outreach
The Virginia Department of Elections encourages everyone to engage with us and others via social media. When promoting your voter outreach programs on Facebook and Twitter, please consider using the following hashtags:
#VAisForVoters #VaElections2020 #ReadyToVote #Protect2020 #TrustedInfo2020