Agency Educational Tools
These resources are for educators and analysts to better understand the laws that guide the Virginia Department of Elections.
- Guidance Documents – Agency guidance documents posted on the Regulatory Townhall
- Frequently requested documents – Agency documents for campaigners
- Virginia Elections 101 – Questions and Answers about the Election Process
- Virginia Capital Classroom – A resource for students of all ages interested in learning more about the Virginia General Assembly and the Virginia State Capitol.
- U.S. Election Assistance Commission – The U.S. Election Assistance Commission is an independent, bipartisan commission charged with developing guidance for the election community.
Electoral College Educational Tools
These resources are for educators to give students an overview of the electoral college process. Teachers are encouraged to adjust these resources to be age-appropriate.