Each election in the Commonwealth of Virginia tells a story of anticipation, polls, results, candidates, voters, and election administration. As election officials, we are tasked with ensuring fairness and uniformity in our practices. While the story of any election is filled with anecdotes of specific instances both good and bad, the real story of administering the election is told in the data.
These reports seek to tell the story of General Elections through its data. By presenting the broad picture, we can see trends and find areas for improvement in future elections. As we look at different aspects of the election, we can identify areas of concern for additional training and issues where we can work together to develop best practices.
- 2022 November General and Special Elections
- 2021 November General and Special Elections
- 2020 November General and Special Elections - Rev. 10/1/2021
- 2019 November General and Special Elections
- 2018 November General and Special Elections