Registration Statistics and Polling Places
Registration statistics for Virginia voters are updated monthly. Statistics are broken out into segments including, but not limited to, Congressional District, State Senate, House of Delegates and locality.
As of 1/31/20, the Commonwealth of Virginia has 5,682,805 registered voters.
- Polling Places - 2019 November General (.xls)
- Polling Places - 2019 June Primaries (.xls)
- Polling Places - 2020 March Democratic Presidential Primary
- Historical Registration Statistics
- Registration/Turnout Statistics (November Elections, 1976-Present)