The Department of Elections publishes unofficial results for all Virginia elections to its website on the night of the election. The results are entered by each of Virginia’s local general registrar offices into the Department’s centralized results reporting system, which then publishes the updated results every 10 minutes to the website.
The results are available in both a viewable HTML version and in a downloadable, comma-delimited text version (CSV). Additional downloadable files are available which show precincts reporting and changes to results after midnight on election night.
To access these files, view the following links:
- November 8, 2022 General and Special Elections
- June 21, 2022 Republican Party Primary
- June 21, 2022 Democratic Party Primary
- March 1, 2022 Special Election - Buckingham County Commonwealth's Attorney
- February 8, 2022 Special Election - Sussex County Board of Supervisors
- February 15, 2022 Special Elections - Powhatan and Spotsylvania Counties
- January 11, 2022 Special Election - Member, House of Delegates, 89th District
Official Court Order for the Recount in
Results of other recent elections and historical results can be found here.