Registration Drive Training
Voter Registration Drives
Individuals or organizations requesting 25 or more Voter Registration Applications from the Virginia Department of Elections (ELECT) or local voter registration offices must register and complete ELECT certified training. Certification expires each year on June 30 and can be renewed by completing training annually. Here's how:
1. Complete training:
- Online: Voter Registration Training Video (Revised 7/1/22) * Recommended option!
- For instructor led, classroom training at local voter registration offices: Contact your local voter registration office
- For instructor led, classroom training offered by ELECT: Email Viki Mainwaring or call 804-593-2274 (For groups of 25 or more attendees)
2. Submit your Voter Registration Application Request and Affidavit (after training) Please note that Certification expires on June 30.
3. See your name on the List of Certified Individuals and Organizations (updated 08/12/22)
To find a name: Use "CRTL F" or "Command F" (Please allow 24 hours for names to post after submitting)