Remember your Registration Deadlines
|General Elections||22 Days before election|
|Primary Elections||22 Days before election|
|Special Elections||13 Days before election|
|Special Elections (Called by the Governor)||7 Days before election|
Improve your Chances of Successful Registration
- Complete all information blocks on the application. If any information requested does not apply to you, indicate such by writing the word “NONE” or “NA” in that space.
- Sign and date the registration application.
- Submit your completed application by mailing it to the appropriate address listed on the application, or delivering it to your local registration office.
Failure to complete the form properly could result in your registration being delayed or denied.
Register to Vote!
- How do I become a Registered Voter?
- How do I view or change my Voter Information?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Voter Forms
- Photo IDs are required to Vote
- Military and Overseas registration
- Restoration of Rights
- Voters with Special Needs
- Voting Information for College Students
- Información en español