Once a committee has familiarized themselves with the Campaign Finance Disclosure (CFDA), your committee has opened its campaign committee, created an account and Statement of Organization in COMET; the committee now has the responsibility for Campaign Finance Reporting. Please choose the applicable link below to view your reports, download a report or login to upload a report.
- View 2012+ Reports
- View 2011 and Earlier Reports
- Download 2012+ Campaign Finance Data
- Download 1999-2011 Campaign Finance Data
- Reporting Deadlines and Forms
- Contact Us in regards to your reporting needs
To submit amendments to reports which have activity from 1999-2011, changes must be submitted in a paper format. Any questions, please call the Campaign Finance staff at (800) 552-9745.
Submitted reports and data feeds are updated daily starting at 5:15 p.m. and again at 12:05 a.m. The update process completes in about 5 minutes.
COMmittee Electronic Tracking - COMET
- Visit COMET to submit a report (Login Required)
- COMET User Manual or the COMET Quick User Guide
- View Campaign Finance Reports
Registered Political Committees in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Master list (.csv)